The DTAPS BioPro Plus Coverall is designed for first responders dealing with potentially infectious patients and other biological contaminants. Constructed from ChemMax1 material, a unique polyethylene barrier film and continuous polypropylene nonwoven construct, this suit features thumb loops to prevent sleeves from rolling up, and attached sock boots with boot flaps. The suit features sealed seams and comes in either hooded or neck dam configurations. Both suits feature a liquid proof zipper with a functional velcro double storm flap. Hooded suit features a rear-entry zipper with a long pull tab to reduce chance of self contamination during suit removal.
- Sealed seams chain-stitched through all layers for a clean finished edge
- Integrated sock boots with boot flaps
- Integrated thumb loops ensure compatibility with a wide variety of gloves of various thicknesses
- Comfort color made from Micromax material
- Double storm flap to reinforce suit zipper’s liquid seal
There are no reviews yet.